Thursday, August 23, 2007

Constipation...

My precious prince has been constipated since Tuesday...it does not seem to bother him as he is his usual self who loves his milk (of coz what else can it be right hehe...), stretches A LOT (he really does!! even when he is sleeping...), "busy body" especially when he hears voices or new voices around him where his eyes starts searching...or he simply stops what he's doing and just try to listen and recognize the voice(s)...and at times he will look at you with a frowning face as if your voice is annoying him or simply starts to cry especially when he hears his mommy's voice (ahh...so sweet...he loves me hee..)...

I consulted his paed as well as other mommies on what can I do to ease the constipation and this is what I've gathered:

1. Change his formula (from Annum to Similac...)
2. Give more H2O
3. Give "buang panas" herbal
4. Try soya milk for abt a week or two till his bowel movement back to normal
5. Dilute his milk (not encouraged as baby will get less nutrients..)
6. Do leg cycling exercise (with the mom's help of coz..)

Except for No.4, I am trying the rest...hope it will help my precious and that he will have a normal bowel movements soon...

Share with me if you have any other remedies for constipation okay...

Darling Eathan...mommy loves you very much...

2 comments:

Jewelle said...

Eu was also constipated as a baby and I "dilute" her milk, just add bit more water (10-20oz). I've tried all those too (except the soya milk part) and not sure of any other remedies.

Aunty J said...

Thanks for the sharing Jewelle!