Monday, September 3, 2007

Ethan's jeans debut!

Hubby and myself are "jeans people" so I was pretty excited when my dear friend and ex-colleague Rini, gave Ethan a pair of baby jeans as a gift that came along with a cute dinousaur t-shirt. Boy was I happy when I opened the parcel that she sent!! :) Honestly, this is not his first pair of jeans...Hubby bought him a pair when he was outstation previously...he bought a larger size coz we thought he may not fit into the jeans long if we buy him a baby size (remember babies grow up fast hehe..) but the gifts from Rini was perfect!! :)

Anyway, I was waiting for the right time to show off my rugged prince and what better time than during his recent simple Thanks Giving do :) So people, presenting to you my ruggedly handsome baby prince, tadaaaa.......


"Do Not Disturb" : cucut in progress..


Ethan said, "Thank you Aunty Rini!!" :)

Hmmm...I must achieve my target of being able to fit into my jeans again by December, so all 3 of us can wear our jeans together hee...

2 comments: