Sunday, September 30, 2007

He made my day with his gorgeous smile :)

I woke up a bit later than the usual 5.30am since we don't have to rush to work and my peep was still enjoying his beauty sleep till around 6am...so when he called out for me with his baby language, I will as usual prepare his milk and feed him. But as I unzipped his mosquito net this morning, I was welcomed with a bright gorgeous smile of my precious :) Ahhhhh...tht really made my heart melt and I can't resist but to tease him more so I can prolong that gorgeous smile of his before I carried and fed him...his smile indeed made Sunday morning a bliss eventhough I had an online tutorial class at 7.30am!

I didn't managed to catch his smile on camera this morning but here are some random pictures of him smiling & laughing...





Have a blissful Sunday everyone!! :)

No comments: