Friday, October 12, 2007

5 things...

Prettykismet tagged me on 5 things. So here goes:

5 Things in My Handbag

  1. Purse
  2. Hand fan
  3. Make up stuff - face compact powder & lipstick
  4. Keys
  5. Face blotter
5 Things in My Wallet

  1. Money
  2. IC
  3. Driving license (hopefully not expired yet...have not check for a while now..)
  4. Old receipts (another bad habit..)
  5. Cards - discount/membership/name cards/credit cards etc - reason why my purse is so bulky

5 Favourite Items in My Bedroom

  1. My Fella armchair + foot rest gift from my hubby - special space for me and my precious and hubby too especially during feeding time :)
  2. Our dressing mirror coz its big and long (rectangle shape)
  3. My precious prince's chest of drawers - coz I can peek at his cute tiny clothes as and when I want hehe ....ya I know its weird but I love looking at tiny clothes...they are so cute! :)
  4. The comfortable queen size bed
  5. My baby's cot coz I can watch him sleeping at night hehe...
5 Things I Wish To Do
  1. To be able to go away for a week for a nice relaxing holiday with hubby and baby Ethan :)
  2. To be able to enjoy financial freedom
  3. To be able to hold and play with koala bears, wombats, panda bears and tiger cubs
  4. Finding time to do paid posts
  5. Finding time to pamper myself with long sessions of face massage & facial, hair wash/trim/colour and pedicure & manicure without a rush

5 Things That I Am Doing Now

  1. Completing this tag
  2. Waiting for Ecila for our lunch date
  3. Thinking and missing my baby
  4. Having watery eyes - nope its not red eye but some alergy according to the doctor (still a mystery to me coz I still don't know what I'm alergy to since yesterday...)
  5. Moving away from my desk coz hafta go to the loo urgently!!! ;p (BTW, no, am not having diarrhea ok!)
5 People I Would Like To Tag
I shall end this tag here :)

Why does the loo has to be at the far end of the building!!! Arrrrggghhhh...please excuse me...

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Ok, you asking for it! Now tell me the loo story, capat!