Monday, October 29, 2007

Ethan is not a car...

Two weekends ago, hubby and myself went shopping and left our precious with my mum for two reasons. One, it's easier for us to do our shopping and secondly, so that Ethan can have some time with his Dodu and Aki as he seldom see them.

Anyway, a day before the shopping trip, Dodu had a short conversation with my 4 yrs old nephew Joshua aka Uaua (his nick) while he was doing his coloring in the living room. BTW, Joshua is sent to my mum's place every afternoon after school.

Dodu: Uaua, bisuk Aunty J mau datang kasi "parking" Ethan tampat Dodu (Aunty J is coming tomorrow to "park" Ethan at Dodu's place)

Uaua: Apa Dodu bilang? (What did grandma just said?)
Dodu: Bisuk Aunty J mau kasi "parking" baby Ethan tampat Dodu (Aunty J is coming tomorrow to "park" Ethan at grandma's place)

Joshua stopped doing his coloring and asked my mom the 2nd time again and after my mum repeated the same thing, he went nearer to my mum and asked for the 3rd time

Uaua: Apa Dodu bilang? (What did grandma just said?)

So again my mum repeated for the third time and thought Joshua probably didn't hear her,

Dodu: Bisuk Aunty J mau kasi "parking" baby Ethan tampat Dodu (Aunty J is coming tomorrow to "park" Ethan at Dodu's place)

Knowing that he had heard it right, Joshua had this cheeky smile on his face (as if he was teasing and correcting my mum..) and said to my mum,

Uaua: Eeeee...napa Dodu cakap gitu, Ethan baby la bukan kereta, mana buli parking di rumah Dodu (Why said such a thing, Ethan is a baby and not a car, so how can he be parked at Grandma's house?)
Dodu Trying hard not to laugh yet ...: Siapa bilang tidak buli, orang pun buli parking ba, Uaua pun parking sini rumah Dodu hari-hari (says who can't, one can park a person too, you're parked here every day too)

Upon hearing that, Joshua just smiled and continued with his coloring....hmmm...kids nowadays are so smart!! hahaha...

Joshua with Ethan when he was 2 mths ++

Joshua with Dodu

My cheeky little nephew whom I adore very much :)

3 comments:

Mama UauaMomoi said...

Yup...uaua sooo adorable and smart... Missing him oredi. Tq for doing the post.

Maureen said...

Hehehe, karang punya budak, semua pandai2 and canggih...

One aunty just mentioned to me last week, dun knw wat they put into the milk powder till the kids nowadays are so smart and jajar too...hahahaha

Jules said...

grandma so comical... park the babies in the house... hahaha... which is true.. they cant do much when they cant walk!