Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Xtra pocket $$ through Blogsvertise??!!


WHY NOT!!


I think many will agree with me that it is always nice (NICE is actually an understatement ...) to earn extra income. What's more if you can do it at home, at your own free time and BEST of all, earning the extra $$ doing the things that you enjoy doing like blogging. Well, folks, you can definately do this via Blogsvertise!!

You may ask what is Blogsvertise and how do you monetized your blog through Blogsvertise? Well, let me enlighten you.

Blogsvertise is another paid blogging service in the blogsphere that you can get yourself register for free and start earning $$. Once your blog is approved, tasks/ assignments will be given out for you to blog about such as websites or products/ services. Once you have done the write ups and get the approval. You can get paid from as low as $4 per entry till up to $25 per entry. So say if you're able to do 3 entries worth $10 each a day. That will make you $30 richer a day. Do the calculation for 30 days, and you can make about $900 a month!! Now, isn't that an attractive offer to do at your own leisure!!?? It sure does to me especially if I can do it during the nights when my baby is already asleep which in my case, starting from 9pm onwards. So folks, there you go, why not give it a try :) I for one will certainly give it a shot! ;p

2 comments:

Jewelle said...

Wow, you got in already? Cool!

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Masi novice di'kaka...hehe..