Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breakfast

Ok folks, am gonna do a quickie now!! I'm referring to my blog entry okay!! ;p

Anyway, Deana tagged me and she wants me to share what I had for breakfast this morning. So, here goes...
My mee hoon soup with "chung kian" and meat balls which I only found out today (coz darling hubby pays most of the time hehe...) actually cost RM4.80!! This excludes the "less sugar Milo" drink. Oh my! So expensive for a breakfast meal don't you think?! I think I will order "pau" instead next time....I'm trying to burn some fat so am trying very hard not to eat fried food (yeah right...)...hmmm...but with the never ending price hikes, I think I should consider preparing breakfast at home...

Anyway, back to breakfast, what's yours?

I know I've been "MIA" for a while as this mommy has been quite busy lately...but please do come back as I have a lot of overdue blog entries ...will come back in a jiffy!!

p/s I have interesting pictures to show you later....so watch my space!! :)


Want to learn where the greatest bed and breakfasts are located? If you want to find the right spot timeshares, all you need to do is sign online. The answers to all of your find campgrounds wants can be found on the interweb.

3 comments:

Jewelle said...

Oh I miss "chung ken"! That is one of the thing I bring back to Brunei as I just could not find it here!

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Yeah, I know you love the Keningau "Chung Ken"! :)

JPP Papa said...

wife love them too.. is a must to have them. Whenever we got the chance to go pasar, she always bring back this chung kien thing. sedap jugalah. son Josh love it too.