Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's play time!!

This morning, I put Ethan on his gym activity matt (a gift from my wonderful colleagues. Thank you folks!) to let him play on it. Let's see how it went..

My busy little bee...

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the cutest baby of them all??

Errrr...I think hubby forgot that this gym matt is meant for babies only hehe...

Of coz mummy doesn't want to be left out too...so here us saying "cheese" (well, I am while Ethan just stared ..) to the camera man aka hubby ;p

We had to say "see you later sweetie" to Ethan as we went off to work :(

3 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

alalala... so cute!! and the pictures are so colorful! i likeyyy!!!

Aunty J said...

Ratu Syura:
hahaha..me too, I likey these photos too!! ;p

CJane said...

That baby gym looked so cute!!!! And so is Ethan! Aww... cutenya! I understand why it's so hard to say goodbye to him whenever you go had to go to work. :(