Monday, November 26, 2007

New skill??

See, my Ethan trying to hold his own bottle during feeding...

Yay...finally...oh look at his pinkie! So cute! haha..

Errr ...what is he is trying to do??....

"Mummy, how come this taste yummy?"

I guess sucking his thumb seems more satisfying... must be finger licking good eh Ethan...hahaha...

My baby has been trying to hold his own bottle during feedings a few weeks ago. But I guess he doesn't know how to control his grasp just yet...BTW, he likes to do a "2 in 1" as he likes to insert his thumb while feeding too (see photo #3)!! Tsk tsk tsk...haha..

New skill you think?? Almost but not quite ;p

5 comments:

Deana E said...

my friend just showed me pictures of her niece, 2 months old and so chubby...reminds me of your ethan.

Jewelle said...

Soon Joyce, soon.

JK said...

Keep up the good work. Almost there.

Jurra said...

Joyce.. sadap tu jari dia tuu.. masin2 manis.. Sia suka tu bau baby punya tangan kena isap.. Maya's fav.

Maureen said...

Hahahah....my girl does that too...even with her cucut or even my breast....i keep asking her, tht fingers of yours seems to be tastier than anything......