Sunday, November 11, 2007

We got some goodies!!

Yay! My very good friend, Aunty Bong to my precious, came back from her another shopping spree holiday trip (how lucky can some people be huh...I must admit I have always turned into a tame "she hulk" instead of green monster many a times whenever she goes for her shopping trips...coz I'm sooo jealous!! hehehe..) from Manila recently and got me and my baby some goodies. I just want to show off coz I'm soooo happy with the goodies!! hehehe...So here they are...

I love these sets especially the Elmo's! :)

Look what I've got! ;p

BTW, my precious seems to enjoy the company of his Aunty Bong very much. He was happily blabbering and playing with her during her visit...look at his happy face below (Aunty Bong requested to be out of the limelight coz she is a very shy person....kunun la..hehe..) He must have known that Aunty Bong was the first person he met when he came into this world :) ohhh...minus the wonderful doctor and nurses of course and his mommy was errmmm well... fully knocked out hehe..



Thank you Aunty Bong, we love your gifts very much!! Psssstttt....so when is your next shopping trip again coz don't forget us again ah!!! hehehe...

1 comment:

Deana E said...

wah..good oh got early christmas present..