Friday, December 28, 2007

Is luck on your side?

I've always dreamed about winning the lottery so that I could enjoy the Cash Prize. Recently, MIL and my mum told me about a Sweeptake that have reached almost RM13 million. I for one was very tempted and tried to buy one or two tickets just to try out my luck. Unfortunately luck is not on my side as the places that I tried to purchase the Sweeptake ran out of the tickets! Double sigh when the one place that still has tickets for sales was closed as the seller went out for lunch!!

Anyway, maybe lottery is not for me, maybe I should try some luck for some Free gifts instead. Talking about free gifts, I came across a unique online reverse-auction or low bid online game where winners can win prizes from a wide range of products by offering the most unique lowest bid. Some of the free gifts include portable iPod PA system, New York broadway show, $1,000 Grocery Store Gift Card, Samsung Q1 Mobile PC w/GPS, trip to the Big Game in Glendale SB XLII, Nintendo Wii and many more. So should you fancy for some really cool free gifts, why not try the user friendly and easy to play online reverse-auction game at bid4prizes.com. Who knows you might end up bringing home some really great prizes!! Furthermore, thanks to the advanced technology, you can have the options of playing it online or via your mobile. How convenient especially if you're always on the go! Oh did I also mentioned that there are daily winners and bidders can also win tokens for arcade games that they could win instant prizes starting from $100 to $1 million dollars?? And if you're wondering, you can participate Bid4Prizes FOC or simply pay a $9.90 a month for extra benefits like free monthly ringtone, cell phone bidding with no advertisement being displayed while bidding online. What a unique and interesting game huh...

No comments: