Saturday, December 8, 2007

My last paper!!!

Yeehaaa!!! Come 23rd December, I'll be sitting for my last paper!! Yippie!! So no more exams after that! Double yippie!! Yup, HRM will be the 13th and final subject for the MBA course that I'm currently taking. I've been taking the course part time since Aug 2004. I started it painfully after more than 10 years of exam free life but as time goes by and thanks to my encouraging darling hubby, family, friends and my dear course mates, I'm finally finishing the course!! This is of cause after almost giving up during the first semester, two deferred semesters due to my wedding and giving birth to my precious Ethan :) But after the HRM exam I still have to submit my project paper first before I can say I'm a free woman again!! :) But for me, doing a project paper is less daunting than having to face exams! The pressure of preparing for exams is always not to my liking or anyone’s for that matter. So you will find me a bit stress out during the next two weeks till the exam is over. The only worrisome part is that I have a bad habit for exams, yes, I'm a last minute kind of person too ;p So although I know there's an exam coming, you will see me typing away in my blog (like right now) or doing other things instead of studying. And as the exam time gets nearer, you'll find me frantically finding time to do some "smart studying" (yeah, right..) by trying to spot questions from the past years papers. Not a very wise move eh hehe...but perhaps what I should consider is something similar to what exam-prep.com provides. This site offers a self-paced Q&A software application designed especially to assist you study for special exams such as the Series 7 Exam. This may not be relevant to my exam but hey, similar software that uses Q&A to test my subject knowledge by a team of industry experts, all of whom are working professionals with up-to-date knowledge and experience in the industry would definitely be helpful in my exam preparations!

4 comments:

JK said...

Free at last! Where are you taking your MBA course?

CJane said...

Congratulations on your last paper! :D

Aunty J said...

Jo-N:
I'm taking it from UNITAR. Are you taking the same course as well?

Ethelwenn:
Thanks! ;p

JK said...

I took up my MBA about 5-6 years ago from HELP institute. It's from Charles Sturt Australia.