Friday, December 7, 2007

Opppssss...

On the way to fetch my precious Ethan from my MIL's yesterday evening, I just realised that we need to renew our road tax. That means we need to renew our car insurance as well. Luckily my dad is a general insurance agent. So I could rely on him to get the road tax and car insurance done :) In fact, he will normally remind us about it which he already did a few days ago. It was me who kept forgetting till today ;p Have you checked when are your road tax and car insurance due yet? Anyway, talking about insurance, maybe I should check on our home insurance and life insurance policies to see if it is in order, just to be sure ;p

1 comment:

osindak said...

i was just budgeting for my car insurance and road tax renewal yday.. hehe it's due in january so still got time (o;