Monday, January 21, 2008

My super friendly and playful Ethan :)

We went to Complex Karamunsing on Sunday as I wanted to change my ancient handphone - finally! While inside the shopping complex we brought Ethan to the McD's playground. See how excited he was looking at the children playing at the playground. He was all shouting and getting all excited!! It was as if he was calling out to the kids when he saw them playing. Talking about him being excited, he was the loudest kid at his cousin's 5th birthday party last Friday evening at the Emperor Restaurant too. Not only did he gets all excited with the surrounding but according to hubby, he even made a baby girl who was smaller then him cried!! When I asked my hubby (I didn't join them as I had to attend my company's 11th Anniversary Dinner at STAR - will blog about it later), Ethan was pretty excited when he first saw the little baby girl...at first he just looked at her with an anxious face...then he did his shriek (as usual) before he started to bubble blow his saliva! I think that probably shocked the poor baby thus making her cried though I think Ethan was just trying to be friendly and "talked" to her... tsk tsk tsk...imagine at his age (7 1/2 mths old) he made somebody cried already???....oh dear oh dear....

2 comments:

Jewelle said...

That's not being playful - that is being a flirt. Have to teach him how to flirt decently - not too aggresive, LOL

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Hubby laugh when you said Ethan flirting!! haha...