Monday, January 14, 2008

Yawn....

Ethan has changed his sleeping pattern again...of lately he started to wake up at least once in the night or in the wee hours...normally around 2am...we think that he is really teething this time..his routine when he wakes up is to drink water...sometimes plenty of it before he goes back to sleep again... his gum seems itchy as he keeps wanting to bite something... luckily he is not having any fever...though he has shown his biting habits quite some time ago but we have not seen any teeth growing out yet...not sure if there will be any new teeth showing soon....after all that waking up for the past few days...I do hope there will be at least one...for now I'm quite sleepy... yawn yawn...it's 6am now and my "boys" are still asleep...so I shall on my day dreaming mode ...hmmm what shall I day dream now?? Oh I know visiting places again hehe....have you ever wonder what it would be like to visit Madrid and Barcelona? I have never thought of visiting these two places before... but I heard the night life is pretty interesting over there...many tourists will come out at night to have a taste of their nighclub scene... if you're a drinker, I heard Madrid has plentiful of bars and that people stay up to enjoy the night life till 7am!! I don't think I have the energy to stay up that long now...Oh.. I also heard they have yummylicious local cuisines that it's one of a "must try" when you visit these places...Hmm....I think I must check out their hotels...there are plenty to choose from Madrid Hoteles ; Barcelona Hoteles ; La Ramblas Hoteles ; Ramblas Hotels etc.. Ok, time to get ready for work now....

No comments: