Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday!!

We celebrated our company's 11th Anniversary two weeks ago with a dinner reception at STAR. The event was graced by one of the Deputy Chief Ministers who represented the Chief Minister at the 11th hour... Western food was served during the evening and we were entertained by the combo from UMS. There were plenty of oldies songs but I must say the singers who are mostly students from UMS were pretty good...Anyway, when the VVIPs and VIP left and the function was over, we had fun camwhoring with our colleagues and our dear MD ;p


While I was attending the anniversary dinner, hubby and Ethan attended Joshua's 5th birthday party at the New Emperor Restaurant. That night, hubby sms-ed me to tell me that Ethan was not only the loudest boy but he made a little girl cried with his usual shriek and this ...poor little girl who probably got frighten by my aggressive boy! ;p

No comments: