Monday, June 23, 2008

Protection for both Mom & baby

When I was expecting our precious Ethan, hubby and I were contemplating on taking up the stem cell storage package upon his birth. But before we came to a decision, Ethan was eager to say hello to the world as he suddenly arrived when I was still 35 weeks 2 days. It was indeed a surprise (but most welcome and most pleasant surprise) to both me and hubby. Hence, due to his early arrival, we didn't manage to preserve his umblical cord for future potential use. Nonetheless, it is something that we would consider again when we plan for our second baby. There are many stem cell banks nowadays and one that offers Cryo-Cell Innovative Stem Cell Solutions is http://www.cryo-cell.com/. What caught my eyes was its "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer. If you want to find out more about this special package, just give their site a visit to find out more about the Cryo-Cell's "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" package. I know I will ;p

No comments: