Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's going on here???

Ok, is it happening only to me or are you having the same problem as me when it comes to the widget especially by the VO5 adverts from socialspark.com??

If you notice, every time I put up the widget for that particular advertiser, I get the "oppss forbidden" icon. I just can't figure out what when wrong as for all I know, I just copied and pasted the exact html coding onto my blog. It's getting on my nerve to get these error messages and it makes me reluctant to do the adverts for Vo5. Sigh...Anybody can help me out here pretty please?? I'll be most grateful...

4 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gee, that sucks. I don't seem to have that problem. I've done 3 assignments for them and all seems fine. Maybe you could send them a ticket and find out what's wrong. Hope you get it solved soon.

KaDusMama said...

i got the same probs too..haha but i just submit my post..not sure what is the probs, but the widget doesnt work kan?? so we just wait and see lah..

Anonymous said...

Aunty J, have long been not visiting you :p, how r you? Emmm.... about socialspark, I joined too, but having the same prob too. That's why I seldom look for opp at there...

KaDusMama said...

my post rejected because the widget not working on my blog..not sure what to do sudah..