Saturday, October 20, 2007

Never too early for books...

As promised earlier, here are the books that I've bought from Duolos on Friday. I hope to have a library corner in the study room as I do fancy books quite a lot although I have limited time to do any reading nowadays. We hope to instill reading habit into little Ethan from a very young age too :)
I bought 9 books which cost me less than RM100! Cheap right!

So the new additions shall be added on to this still small but growing collection of my precious books :)

3 comments:

Jewelle said...

I agree - Eu and Qi are very comfortable among books and when we go to any book store or libraries - without being told, they'll pick a book and sit down.

Start with rhymes :-)

Fridaycat said...

yes, cultivate the habit early! Good to hear literary appreciation is still alive :)

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Ya, frequent visit to the library would definately be for Ethan in the future. We'll make sure of that :) Ohhh I bot 3 rhymes books for him oredi..the only prob is that being a chinese school goer during my primary school, I don't really know many of the English rhymes :(

FridayCat:
Yeah...need to start from very young age right! :)