Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh nooo...

Yes, oh nooo... I did a mistake just now that luckily I realized my mistake before I log off from my lap top...dear oh dear...blame it on me rushing to get off as soon as possible so I can be with my precious Ethan...Anyway, on a different note, I don't how I end up on this particular site but I did... I came across a site that mentions about HD Radio Receiver and iPod tagging which I don't have much knowledge about... I am honestly not the type of person who is into all these HD radio...not even sure if we are using the HD radio technology at all here in Malaysia. But I heard about Texas High Definition Radio stations. They said HD radio is free and the good thing is that it provides crystal clear reception and that it enables you to have access to multiple radio stations too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Who needs 'Tagging' for HD radio?"

"No 'HD tagging' required. No HD radios required, in fact. Why buy a new radio in order to tag your songs when you can do it on an iPod right now?"

http://www.hear2.com/2008/02/who-needs-taggi.html

HD Radio is a farce:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com