Monday, August 27, 2007

Constipation Part 2

Finally, my Little Prince did his "big business" this morning at his Grandma's home (hooray!!!) ...I was so relief as we were worried as he hasn't had any bowel movement since Saturday...and as I mentioned earlier, I was giving him all of those listed except for No.4 plus I gave him gripe water and breast milk...thank goodness it works (yay!!)...

Nevertheless, both me and hubby was a bit worry coz his "poo-poo" was pretty loose and dark in color. Just to be sure, I consulted a couple of mommas in the office and they told me they experienced the same "poo-poo" texture with their little ones when their babies were constipated too...so that put my mind at ease...phew...first time mom mah...hehe...but I was also told to monitor his "poo poo" for the next few days...so keeping my fingers cross...But despite the constipation, Ethan was his usual self still...and surprisingly he didnt make any noise after he did his "business" ..maybe he was a bit shock coz of the watery texture...(eeeeuuwww...)


My little prince with his Grandma...
Do share with me your stories on baby being constipated...how you overcome and the aftermath experiences...yeah including the "poo poo" texture if you dont mind hehe...it is pretty useful info especially for first time mom like yours truly...
Baby Ethan..."mmmm mmmp....mmmm mmmmp..." (encouraging baby Ethan to "poo poo"..hee..)

No comments: