Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shopping is a different story nowadays...

Like most girls...I love to shop and what do I shop for? Well my list include:

1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Hangbags
4. Accesories
5. Perfumes

Yep I'm the typical lady shopper...I go gaga when things are on Sales and will brave the jamm and crowded places just to see what's on offer and browse (or "dig" through) great bargains...there are times when I have fetish on buying particular items such as bedsheets , duvet covers, undergarments etc... so you'll find plenty of these stuff in my overly crowded wardrobe (my mum used to say I can open a "night market" with all my stuff hee...where got oh...exageration only..hehe..) But actually, I'm already using half of my other half's space in the closet...opppss...sorry dear...hehe..

But when I was expecting and had my baby boy, my shopping flavour has changed. I still love to shop, the only different is that instead of shopping for myself, I shop mainly for my baby first...I'll buy baby clothes (absolutely love to look at baby clothes!!) , music cd for baby, baby toys or anything to do with baby stuff ...So where ever I go, the first stop I'll make now is the baby's department instead of the woman's department...that would include online shopping :) Recently I bought some good bargains from Your Little Ones. Friends who are mom themselves always remind me to buy bigger size for my baby as baby grows very fast...and so I did and ordered clothings for 3 yr old!! I know, I know my baby is just turning 3 month old next month right...But hey, it was a real bargain.I spent less than RM100 for 4 sets of items (a set = shirt + pant ) which include shipping charges. Beside, I can keep them for future use (same excuses again hee..)...coz for boys the fashion doesnt change much and as I have been told, babies do grow up very fast mah!! :)

I'm sure most mommies especially new mommies would understand my sharing here :)

No comments: