Monday, September 17, 2007

Aunty Izah & Cousin Fara

My sis in law (SIL), Izah (wife to Alvin's brother - Bryan), and her adorable little girl, Fara, are back in town from JB. Looking radiantly pregnant, the very soon second time mum and everyone in the family are waiting excitedly to welcome another addition to the family some time end of next month i.e.October. Will it be a boy or a girl?? I shall announce when the time has come ok :) Come the new baby, my in laws will have 3 golden pig grandchildren and I'm myself is a Miss Piggy too :)

Little Fara with Izah

Ethan with his Aunty Izah and cute little cousin Fara

Posing with Aunty Izah

4 years old Fara & baby Ethan

Cute little Fara

Cuddlly Fara with Grandma

Another pose from lovely Fara

Coloring time with Grandpa

3 comments:

Jewelle said...

Wah, check out the size of Fara's hair - so thick!

mcellen said...

Punya cute & genduts anak si Brian nie...besar2x semua gene dorang nie ah....si Ethan pun genduts juga. Do send our regards to Brian & family ya....wah ada 2nd one suda...Congrats to them!!

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
I know! Its in the family's gene I guess...Alvin's hair is very thick too! Wish I have thick hair like them..my hair is thin and limp...sigh..

McEllen:
Hehe...its all in the gene ba...ok will do and convey your congratulations to them :)