Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Champs

Besides football, wrestling is another sport that my other half loves to watch on telly. When I was still expecting our precious Ethan, I have sat numerous times next to my dearest while doing my reading. But there were times I would sneaked a peek at the programme just to have a look on what was going on especially when the commentator was very loud. Hubby was of coz not keen on me watching it coz it looks so violent. Not good for the baby... as we dowan our precious to become a violent person hehe...well, I did refrain myself from watching the programme for just in case...but I think our precious may have caught some of it already as he loves to punch around with his super boxing gloves aka his mittens!!

"Ok, come on daddy, let's fight! I'm all geared up now!".
I think with his chubby cheeks, I shall call him our heavy weight champion!!! ;p


My two darlings and precious champs :)

4 comments:

mcellen said...

Joyce...makin genduts si Ethan ooo..punya cepat dia basar..tingu saja tu tangan dia & dia punya chin tu...so cute la...mcm sia mo cubit2x dia punya pipi tau..hehehe...

Jurra said...

alaa auntie J..chubby nya si ethan suda.. geram mau cium2 tu pipi...

hmm.. itu lips lagi.. mcm pakai colored lip gloss! heheheh..

Aunty J said...

Mcellen:
Haha..ya ba tula kana panggil heavy weight champion!! haha...

Jurra:
Hehehe...ya gendut pipi dia now kan...si chubby cheek Ethan :)

JPP Papa said...

alamak... really the chubby one... like the father.. heavyweight indeed hahaha.