Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NO MORE Butter Crunch "Chips More" Cookies!!

Thanks to my dear colleague, I've become addicted to this super yummy butter crunch Chipsmore cookies!! At first I wasn't that keen but my colleague (jaga ko Flo!! All your faults!! hehe..) managed to persuade me in trying a piece when she was munching away a few days ago...tried I did and what did it made me turned into? A Chipsmore cookies monster!!! Oh noooo...what'll happen to my December goal i.e. to fit into my jeans and other clothes??!!...for the past 2 days I've bought 2 packets of the delicious cookies and finished it (happily and with no guilt at all!!) within hours!! This morning, even after a nice fried mee hoon breakfast & a banana at my MIL's, greediness overcame me and I happily and shamelessly gulped half packet of the cookies again!! When guilt finally sets in after my "gundoot" stints (thank goodness!!), I told my colleague, ok that's it, I' m not gonna buy it anymore otherwise I'll turn into a big fat cookies monster !!! So no more Butter Crunch Chipsmore Cookies for me ever again!! PERIOD!! Well, at least till I can fit into my jeans again..hehe and with my fingers cross that is..hee...no no...I'm serious!! I've blacklisted it! But for those who love chocolate chips cookies, this is one that you should not skip trying!! Jewelle?

My former addiction

BTW, the rain didn't stop till early this morning since yesterday evening... we even stayed overnite at my in laws to avoid baby Ethan catching the chill....Anyway, it was such a nice cosy time to sleep in this morning (wished it was Saturday) that my precious slept through and passed his 6am feeding time...he was happily and soundly asleep till 7.30am...I enjoy watching him in his sleep coz he looks so peaceful, relaxed and settled :)

6 comments:

Jewelle said...

My poison is ChipsAhoy - I usually have a box full stock and of course I cannot live without my Vochelle fruit & nut chocolate (I have one pack in every drawers!)

But I think as long as we keep moving (active body), no need to worry much about the fat - unless you can really finish one pack in one day - THAT is worrying! LOL

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
OMG!! I didnt know you're such a Vochelle f&n choc addict!! One pack in every drawers!!But you still as slim as ever!!!

BTW, I did finished 1 pack on Monday!! I almost did on Tue if I didn't stop myself and hide it! So that's why la the ban...

Maureen said...

aduiiiaaaiiii....dun worry, as long as u are still breastfeeding, u will slim down in no time....hehehhehe....tapi jgan lah terlampau overeat tu snack, some can cause u water retention, lagi susah kau mau kurus....but since u are a slim person by nature, no worry!!!

mcellen said...

Joyce..thanks for introducing to me this butter biscuit (nasib baik ko kasitau sia time hari tu di LS)...SADAP oo...tried it already...actually i bought that biscuit for my kids but ended up the mom yg kasi habis..hehehe...dorang ndak suka pulak..they preffer yg choc punya...

Jules said...

I didnt know eating cookings can make you put on weight.. hmm must try must try

Aunty J said...

Maureen:
Thanks for the advice! :)

Mcellen:
You're welcome my dear. Haha..mummy yg kesukaan ah...ya I guess they are more familiar with chocolate taste perhaps :)

Jules:
Oh yes, eating cookies is one of the fastest way to put on weight oh hehe...so now you know :) And yes, you must try this cookies. Yum...yummm...

Addiction-rehad:
Errr...wokie, thanks for the info! :)