Monday, September 10, 2007

On Looking Good Postpartum: my skin dangerously need some pampering...HELP!!

Okay this is not a complain, just some observations hee.....(yeah right...) one thing about being a mom is that your days of facial sessions (incl. shopping and window shopping sessions) has come to a halt or almost non-existent or very limited ;p So I guess this is evident on my face as I can see my pores are getting more (yikes!) and bigger (double yikes!!)...more black heads (oh NOOoooo....)I can also feel the dryness on my skin (wrinkles wrinkles go away... please please pretty please)...it's not that I don't care about skin care anymore but I guess after a tiring day I am just too lazy and couldn't be bother to put on the toner and facial treatment essense on me face...instead I just do a short cut and slap only the moisturiser on my face b4 am off to attend to my baby, chores, other stuff or just "pengsan" on the sofa while watching telly with my hubby...hmmm...must arrange something with my dearest this upcoming long weekend (yay! Thank goodness it's TYT's bufday!!) coz I think a visit to Kose for a much needed facial is required b4 my face turn "moon surface" like!!! Arrrgghhhhh, a big NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I dowan a tired looking mommy look!! I want a funky mommy look!! How vain can some people be! But honestly if you look good you feel good right hehe...

Talking about looking good, hmmm... what shall I do with my "3 mths pregnant" look tummy (a bit embarrass with it thus the small fonts but mau jua masuk blog kan...budu!)...frens told me that it takes a while for the tummy to "subside" post pregnancy. Some said it can take up 8 mths to a year...but some don't even have to wait coz they gone flat right after!! (me turning very green !!) Anyway, I hope I can get rid some of it if not all of it (which is like mission impossible coz pre-pregnancy pun memang ada uda!) by December to fit into my jeans and other clothes again...sigh...my selection of clothing is very limited now...don't feel like buying coz am quite confident I can fit into my old clothes again(wahhh action!!...plus remember my mom's said I can open "night market" so it'll be a waste ) ...it has gone down a bit but I guess am just being impatient not forgetting eating junk foods is not helping too... oppss guilty as can be..kik kik kik...


My baby's look when he is enjoying his milk...look at his facial expression and hands...it's like "wow..this feels like heaven!!" hee...oh, when he is near full or full he will put his hands on his chest automatically (one by one)...hehe...

3 comments:

Jewelle said...

Oh please! Kena satu biji over here! I still have to get over the this-is-worthwhile-spending-on hangups that I have!

But don't stress yourself over the tummy lah, some people takes longer and some faster. Beside you do look like a yummy mummy!

JPP Papa said...

hahaha! i just talk this with my wife... she's already worried. LOL.

http://www.papajoneh.com

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Haha..eh we gals ought to look after our skin or else we'll end up looking haggard and OLD!! arrggghhhh NO WAY!! NO WAY!! Anyway, you have no skin problem so no worries for you :)

Joneh:
haha...tell your Mrs. she is not alone!! hehe...BTW, if she wants to try for a facial session in KOSE (Karamunsing, above Signature - 2nd floor ka tu...)she can use my membership card to get 10% discount. Just give them my name (Joyce Tuining). But call for appointment - Tel:238807 (Ms Yap). Normal facial is RM50 but with 10% discount only RM45.