Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy 3/12 months old Ethan!!

Yep! My little baby is 3 months old today :)

Hubby and me brought him to the clinic in Petagas for his general health check as well as for his 2nd dose of tripple jab... my poor Ethan cried of coz, but only for a short while..phew...
Anyway, I've learnt a couple of new things from the nurse today:
  1. Baby's formula should be kept inside an air tight container to prevent "masuk angin" even after you have closed the can's lid
  2. Baby should not be put on a walker so as to encourage him to walk on his own initiative (good for brain development) + safety reasons (he might get over excited and fall during his quest for an adrenaline rush hee...)

So how much has my baby Ethan grown? Here are details of his development as compared to previous month:


Month 2
Weight : 4.4 kg
Length: 53 cm


Month 3
Weight: 5.8 kg
Length: 58cm

Took some pictures of him this morning before going to the clinic...he was ok with mommy clicking away initially. But his mood changed after a brief moment with the paparazzi ...his pictures will tell you the story...hee..



"ok mommy you can take my pic, see am posing for you now but be quick!"




"errrrmmm....ok, that's enuf mommy.."



"yeah yeah...tell daddy enuf I said already.."


"Don't say I didn't warn you mommy..."


"I told you mommy, NO MORE PAPARAZZI!!!! Uwahhhhhhh....."

Opppssss...sorry peep...mommy & daddy got carried away a lil' bit with the paparazzi thingy hee...

4 comments:

Maureen said...

haha..sempat lagi ambik gambar sebelum kena jab....cutee....sia mau cuubiiiit!!!!

Jewelle said...

Yabah, enuf with the camwhoring he says!

Fridaycat said...

Ethan's so handsome! You have a heartbreaker on your hands, heh heh.

ps: i was wondering who Aunty J was :D

Aunty J said...

Maureen:
Hehehe...cam leher pun tiak nampak uda oh kan haha..

Jewelle:
Hehe...first baby kan...so apa pun mau ambik gambar hee...

FridayCat:
Thanks! Hehe...sia la ba nie...a novice and new comer to the blogging world. BTW, I love reading your blogs...very interesting. I like the way you write :)