Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Homer Simpson look alike?? (NOT!!)

My hubby took pictures of our little prince on Merdeka Day while he was snoozing on my shoulder...as I was looking at his pics, I told my hubby he looks a bit like Homer Simpson especially now that my baby started to loose his baby hair and became a bit baldy...have a look and what say you??

See the lips...


Similar face expression...any resemblance? hee...


I hope my baby will still speak to me after seeing this one day...yikess..sorry peep ;p

5 comments:

Jurra said...

adidiii... ada-ada jak.. Cutenya. Susa tu mau dpt candid yg lucu.. Siok..

nobathroomnosink said...

HAHAHA...sotness!
baby Ethan is getting fairer tho'..homer still have jaundice :P

Unknown said...

Jatt!!!! ada resemblance juga sikit especially the face expression!! so cute!!!

Aunty J said...

Jurra: Iya kadang2 tertangkap jua candid dia nie..

Ecila: Haha..how true coz Homer's face is still yellow!! ;p

Patricia: LOL, thanks Wek!

Anonymous said...

Good words.