Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The milk lover baby strikes again!!

Ethan must be saying, "Since mommy not giving me my nenen yet, I shall suck on daddy to quinch my thirst!! Nah baru kamu tau, koto!!"

Daddy said, "Eeee...gali oh dia hisap dada sia!!" hahaha...

Mind you, am not depriving my precious of his food coz he just had his 150ml of milk which is just slightly more than 5 oz of milk!!

My baby Ethan LOVES his milk (well which baby doesn't right...duh!).. or could it be that he just has strong sucking needs...anyway, at times after his feeding he still long for more milk. So I wonder if I should give him more or surrender him to his "cucut" aka pacifier (which of coz unfavourable by some including myself...) Sometimes I'll still give him breast milk after his formula but then again I thought his cute chubby tummy may be over loaded especially when he just had his milk...so I'm in dilemma at times...I asked some of the other mommies for advice...some said:

1. increase his milk

while others said

2. feed him more frequent but reduce the amount of milk

...the problem with second opinion is that my baby is very the "gundoot" baby. He will demand the full amount of milk that he usually gets otherwise we end up with a whining crying baby...oh dear oh dear...hee...now you know why my baby becomes chubby so fast ah ;p

3 comments:

mcellen said...

Ur hubby pulak tu Joyce..I tot it was u..hehehe..so cute si Ethan..kasian mo cari nenen...

Jewelle said...

That is a rated R picture, LOL!

Aunty J said...

Mcellen: haha..tht was definately not me!! Ya mau cari nenen tapi sempat lagi tinguk camera kan...

Jewelle: Uhuuu...it contains some adult material ka..?? hehehe..