Monday, September 24, 2007

Quite a weekend

Last weekend was nice though a bit of a rush towards Sunday nite for me...you'll know why later...

Saturday:
Do the usual stuff for baby i.e. feed, bath, change etc etc...do laundry, took our lil' one to the paed due to Ethan's sudden shuddering, had a nice brunch with hubby, visited Ethan's grand aunty Roslyn, cooked dinner and rushed for my assignments which were due Sunday midnite...but attempt to get it done on Saturday nite failed as I was too sleepy to burn the midnite oil...urrggghhh...there goes a relaxing Sunday!! Sigh...
Sunday:
Handled baby and his stuff, cooked lunch cum dinner (ayam masak kicap with mushroom + potatoes - so just need to re heat for dinner hehe...kerja malas!), 2nd attempt to finished my assignments but brain not functioning well - very unproductive, had a visit from my dad, and finally managed to submit my 1st assignment ard 9pm and the second one just after midnite...why past midnite? Coz yours truly was just too tired and sleepy (I wake up ard 5.30am everyday to feed my precious) that I just had to take abt half hour nap on the sofa and asked hubby to wake me up at 11pm so I can meet the deadline. Woke up I did thanks to my dearest, but I was half asleep while doing my 2nd assignment. The result - I missed the deadline by a few minutes but thank goodness my dear Prof let me go and I'm very happy when I got an email from him this morning as he gave me a rather generous mark for it! So all tht sweat didnt go to waste eh..and thanks to my hubby for helping out in looking after our lil' one hehehe.. but 2 more assignments for submission again this coming Sunday...arrrghhh...

With grand aunty Roslyn - Aunty Roslyn said, "wah pandai tinguk camera oh". Daddy said, "of coz la coz suda kena train mummy dia kan". The paparazzi Mummy just kept mum and rolled her eyes up hee...

2 comments:

Jewelle said...

Woorrrr! Busy, busy, busy! Good thing you managed to finish your assignment on time

Aunty J said...

Jewelle:
Ya ba...I managed to finished one of the assignments due this Sunday already...so one more to go..but just been told I got an online tutorial class also this Sunday 7.30am-8.30am...sheesh!! BORING!!