Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My desktop

Ok folks, although I beg for your mercy not to tag me anymore, it is obviously being ignored coz I got tagged (again!) by Jewelle. This time to share how my desktop looks like...well thank goodness this is an easy one so here presenting to you my desktop :)

I won't say am a big fan of art paintings but I do enjoy and appreciate looking at them especially those by Monet and the impressionists. Don't ask me who painted this one coz I won't be able to tell you although I got a feeling it could probably done by Monet...Anyway, you'll see the calendar on my desktop too (current and the upcoming 2 months) coz I tend to be forgetful about the day and the date at times...due to age factor perhaps hehe... BTW, at times I do change my desktop to photos of my precious but now I just leave my screen saver to do just that :)
Well, now that I've done my duty, I shall now tag a new comer to the blogging world i.e. Ms Story Mory 2 Share in order to welcome her. So everybody let's welcome her and see how her desktop looks like :)

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Ya, me like that kind of arts too, impressionist. Are you sure you don't have a desktop of your prince charmings?