Monday, October 8, 2007

We had a paarrty......

Lil' Adriana had a welcoming party organized by my MIL with the help of SIL last Saturday evening. It was a nice and cosy family gathering especially with the yummy home cooked dishes especially prepared by my MIL. Catching up with everybody was indeed fun. Well, I didn't really managed to catch up with every one as I had to attend to Ethan especially when nearer to his bedtime..Anyway, we 3 SILs (me, Peggy and Izah) managed to steal some time for some notes sharing on parenting and pregnancy in the bedroom while Ethan was enjoying his sleep. That was nice too :)

Oh, Ethan seems to recognize faces and voices much better now as he cried when Aunty Kim carried and talked to him. He also cried when Uncle Wong blocked his view from seeing my face...hehe so cute eh...

Like most parents especially new parents like me&hubby, family gatherings or outings are different now as we now have to take turns for meals and activities as someone has to look after our lil' one :) That reminds me, I guess no more free "gambling" sessions for me during the next CNY... oh dear...oh well, maybe Ethan can sit on my lap while am at it hehe...

Adriana & Ethan

Ethan with his lovely grand aunties: Grand Aunty Agnes, Grand Aunty Anda with Ethan, his grandma with cousin Adriana and Grand Aunty Grace

The next family gathering will be during the Hari Raya open house of Aunty Anda's and her family this coming Saturday. I'm so looking forward to it! :)

No comments: