Friday, November 23, 2007

Answer these questions

Again, thanks to StoryMory2Share, I got tagged and this time I have to answer to these questions:

1) Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My hubby :)

2) What were you doing at 0800?
On the way sending Ethan to his grandma's house

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Visiting booth at the 3 days PC Fair starting today in Sabah Trade Centre.

4) What happened to you in 2006?
Got married and got pregnant soon after ;p

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
Capat! Nanti ramai urang tu! (Be quick, else there'll be too many people!)

6) How many beverages did you have today?
Since beverages exclude water (I'm neither a coffee nor a tea drinker), only 1 cup of ice Milo at McD ;p

7) What color is your hairbrush?
Navy blue

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
LCD monitor cleaning kit for my laptop for RM10 at the PC Fair ;p

9) Where were you last night?
At home after having dinner at MIL's

10) What color is your front door?
Mahagony brown

11) Where do you keep your change?
Coin compartment of my purse as I'm too lazy to carry a coin purse ;p

12) What's the weather like today?
At this moment - surprisingly a bit sunny (after few days of raining) and windy

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Vedablu's Belgium chocolate!!

14) What excites you?
Shopping of course and seeing cute stuff for my baby!! ;p

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
A trim perhaps and probably big wavy curls at the bottom or maybe just color it...oh the question was whether I want to cut my hair only...sorry got carried away hehe...

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Oh yeah, way passed 25!! haha..

17) Do you talk a lot?
Generally, YES! ;p

18) Do you watch the O.C.?
Errrr...wat's that?

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, at least 1 in my mind now

20) Do you make up your own words?
No..not really..

21) Are you a jealous person?
Depending on the situation

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Alice

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kevin

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
My hubby ;p

25) What does the last text message you received say?
From Anne telling me our booth (PC fair) is next to SSL's

26) Do you chew on your straw?
Occasionally

27) Do you have curly hair?
I wish! ;p

28) Where's the next place you’re going to?
The ladies ;p

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
None in my family but occasionally I do meet some rude strangers.

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Sinful McD's chicken meal!! ;p

31) Will you get married in the future?
Renewing my vows with my hubby would be nice ;p

32) What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Eerrrr...I haven't been to the cinema for more than a year now...if on telly, I haven't got the chance to actually watch a movie in full as I'm always doing something in between...hehe

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Like as in general? If yes, a lot of people hehe...If love-like, of course my hubby and my baby not forgetting my family and friends ;p

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning

35) Are you currently depressed?
Not that I know of hehehe...

36) Did you cry today?
Friends call me the lady with the heart of stone so what do you think? ;p

37) Why did you answer and post this?
Just to return a favour to my dear friend *eyes rolling* and becoz I'm in a good mood coz TGIF!! hehe...

I'll end this tag here but if you wish to share your answers, please, by all means ;p

2 comments:

Jewelle said...

Oh and she doesn't drink alcohol too :-p

Deana E said...

what a long tag you have here..like diary of the day he he