Saturday, November 3, 2007

Balding mommy???!!

HOPE NOT!!! Ever since my precious started to grow his hair back...mine seems to be depleting!! (ok, maybe I'm exagerating a bit here but sure enough I'm loosing hair!! ) Yes, unfortunately, this is one of the phases of postpartum that we mommies have to go through :( I can see my hair lying everywhere on the floor!! Even hubby started to comment which means it is BAD!! :( I just hope this phase will pass faster so I don't have to worry when I need to wash my hair!!

Anyway, on a different note, this blogging mommy is going shopping!! So forget about the balding head for a while as this mommy is going for some thereupatic mission!! I'm Sending Ethan to his Dodu's coz hubby is gonna do some house cleaning. Thanks Darling!! Muah!! :) Oh b4 I logoff, here're a couple of pictures of my precious as I was sharing with him abt my "balding head"...

With such face expression, he must be saying in his heart, "oh my gawd! My mommy is really balding!!"

No! No!! I dowan a balding mommy!!
See you in a bit! :)

4 comments:

osindak said...

hi jatt! don't worry about the 'losing' hair bit. I think most new mums go through that phase - me too!! your rambut will surely grow back bah.. hehe

Aunty J said...

S:
Thanks for comforting hehe...ya hopefully the baby hair will start popping out soon hehe...BTW, care to disclose who u r coz me being curios cat mau jua tau hehe... ;p

osindak said...

doi sorry jatt, zan bah nie (osindak).. hehe sia tersilap takan 's' ja terkeluar.. hehe

Aunty J said...

S:
Ohhh..kau pula Osindak...hehehe..ok ok now I know who hehe..