Monday, November 5, 2007

Mommy on duty

As opposed to SIL recent entry's "Mothering Duty On Leave", this mommy is on duty since Friday...was supposed to return to work today but unfortunately MIL is not well today (Ethan's poor grandma...hope she'll get better soon), hence the "on duty" mommy. And while my sweetie pie is sleeping (the second time after my "are you sleeping, are you sleeping brother John" song - which I hv no idea the actual title of the song hehe...), this mommy will do some blogging :)

Oh tomorrow (Tue) will be his review with the doctor at Likas Hospital at noon time and his monthly review at the Petagas Gov' Clinic (yeah, I only bring my precious to the paed if he is unwell...otherwise I will bring him to the government clinic for his monthly review and basic jabs) on Wednesday early morning...can't wait to know his weight and height...will blog about it after the reviews :) So watch my space! ;p

You can see my precious still in his pyjama coz it was raining this morning...will wait a bit later when the day is a bit warm b4 I gv him a bath :)

2 comments:

Mama UauaMomoi said...

No wonder I saw U in the house last Friday & this wk. Me also at home taking care of sickly Moira. Anyway, sorry didn't bother to call or visit U (takut ko marajuk...) as I don't want to be generous with the viruses Moira caught. So will see U and Ethan when all of us are well.

Aunty J said...

Mama Uaua&Momoi:
Hehehe..its ok, better not be too generous with the viruses coz dowan Ethan to catch it oso...glad to hear Moira is getting better though :) I am back to work now today :)