Thursday, December 6, 2007

FaceBook

Ok, I must admit though I have received numerous invitations to join FaceBook (FB) but I've just started to login recently. Since its the in thing now as everyone is talking about it, I thought what the heck, might as well check it out. Well, I did and I'm overwhelmed with all the applications and features that FB offers. It's indeed another avenue for me to keep in touch especially with my old friends not forgetting new friends too :)

Anyway, since I've decided not to go into too deep with FB just yet because I have an exam coming up pretty soon. So I shall keep it at arm's length for now before I get addicted. Except for checking photos, inbox, and adding old/new friends, you may find no responds from me. You may think that I'm such an arrogant person. Do rest assure I am not, I do still see all your messages, gifts, pokes, werewolves invitations, snow ball fights etc etc...But I may not response to you immediately for now. Please forgive me but I will get back to you after 23rd Dec :) Till then, keep it going yo! ;p

3 comments:

JK said...

I'm in too but have not much time to explore.

CJane said...

I haven't logged into my Facebook account for weeks now! Cannot lah, the moment I log, I will stay there for hours just poking and petting people!!

Aunty J said...

Jo-n:
Yeah, same here!! :)

C Jane:
What do you mean petting people here????!!! ;p