Friday, December 7, 2007

Pay Per Post

Yay! My blog has finally got approved by Pay Per Post (PPP)!! So here I am beaming happily as I am able and hopeful to earn some extra pocket money! :) What a great timing as Christmas is just round the corner!! :) Maybe I should start making my shopping list!! hehe..How exciting!! :)

How did I know about PPP? Well, my interest in PPP began prior to my "conversion" to being a blogger. In fact, PPP was one of the main reasons why I started a blog. Previously, I was merely blog hopping and it was through blog hopping that I first got to know about PPP. I've read blogs that described about it and how some people managed to get additional incomes via PPP. Some even blogged about their cool purchases thanks to their PPP income e.g. laptop, SLR camera, ipod, mobile phone,baby stuff etc etc. Basically, PPP is a program that you can join and get paid for blogging. At first I was sceptical about it till I saw the amount of $$ that one of my closest friend's sister managed to get from PPP. That together with the fact that this very same friend is also earning pretty good income from PPP has helped me to make up my mind. I thought to myself, no harm in trying right. I could always do it during the nights when my precious is already asleep. So that persuaded me to start a blog and making sure I fulfilled the basic requirements of PPP before submitting my blog :) Now that my blog is finally approved, I may just be able to fulfill my dream of purchasing a DSLR camera!!! Yippie!! Thanks payperpost for this wonderful opportunity!! :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ya kah, jatt?! hmm.. i should try la kalo gitu..hehehehehe!! -jessie-

Aunty J said...

Jessie:
Yes! You should try it out too :)