Monday, December 24, 2007

Finally a much awaited girls night out!!

After having being confined to my so called "revision time", it was finally over when I sat for my last paper yesterday!! Super duper triple YAY!!! ;p We had planned for our girls night out much earlier but deep down I secretly wanted to grab the opportunity to celebrate my own freedom too! ;p Anyway, armed with Christmasly spirit, we gals had an enjoyable time especially for me as it has been a while since I had a girls night out. Having the 3 or us together (initially 4 but one of our dear friend had to change her plans.. Jade we didn't forget you okay..) was indeed rare due to our own commitments. But catching up was fun especially when we covered many "interesting topics" ;p Anyway, one of the many topics that we gals talked about was for us girls to travel together minus the partners hehe ...As expected, we do see things differently at times. For example when we were talking about the travelling plan, "JW" are into nice 5 star hotels while me and "V" are into shopping. I guess "JW" is fascinated with the royalty treatments in such posh hotels or probably she just loves the luxury and comfortable beds with its fluffy pillows not forgetting the many different designs of bathrooms. Hmmm...I wonder if she is into taps in the bathrooms especially those designer ones in 5 star hotels...I'm not into taps but I do appreciate seeing nice looking designs of showers, electric showers, bathroom accessories, bathroom suites, bathroom furniture, bathroom cabinets, baths, bath tubs, shower enclosures, shower valve etc...are you? If you're, have a look at Taps4Less.com, an online tap shop that uses ceramic valve technology and offers secure online shopping with FREE delivery service!!

No comments: