Sunday, December 23, 2007

Office Xmas gift Xchange..

We had a small gathering at the office for the annual gift exchange on Wednesday. Only a handful of us gals joined this year but we never fail to celebrate it with joy and happiness. All in the spirit of Christmas :)

The cakey and the pressies!!

After picking my number, I've got the BIG present from Anne and eagerly opened it up soon after...

As usual, the cheeky Anne never fail to play some pranks and what did I get as part of the gifts in the BIG gift box...KOTEX????

Then came the lacy table clothe

before I finally found the actual gifts inside...

Nice candle holder

and two more cute Xmas candle holders...

Photo of the day: slaughtering the stray reeindeer on the loose! ;p

The happy bunch

Us with the presents...

1 comment:

Sindut said...

Geez.. I missed all the fun this year... O well there's always next year to look forward to :]