Thursday, December 13, 2007

Not at my desk

I attended a 3 days workshop organized by the Malaysia Technology Corporation Development (MTDC) on Monday till Wednesday at the Le Meridien recently. The workshop was on commercialization of technology. There were about 40 participants mainly from local universities and government sector. I think our company was the only odd one out being a private company in the troupe. Nevertheless, I've got to know and met some interesting people especially the scientists. The workshop in general was quite interesting and an eye opener especially on certain subjects to me :) The group presentations at the end of the workshop was surprisingly enjoyable too! Probably because most of the products that were presented are real products about to be commercialized and were given "free business consultation" by the facilitators which I happily observed to get some tips! ;p

No comments: