Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What's you baby's gender??

I was talking to my SIL about baby's gender yesterday and coincidental my colleague showed me the new Lilian Too's 2008 calender which include a page on "Forecast Your Baby's Gender". So if you're interested, here's a snap shot of it for a quick reference. If you have friends who are interested in this topic too, quick, go tell them to visit my blog!! ;p

BTW, perhaps you would like to check for your own kids and let me know if this forecasting holds any truth hehe...mine doesn't seem right...or maybe my calculation is incorrect?? Hmm...wonder if the "age" here refers to the Chinese calendar coz then I need to add another year to my actual age right?? If thats' the case then mine is correct ...Hmmm...if only Lillian Too can verify this?? hehe...Anyway, have fun folks! ;p

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Me again. 1st, thanks for adding me in your list, too; 2nd, get to know your blog from AllMalaysian;3rd, gosh, I wish to have a son & a daughter, think should be enough :D

Just Another Blogger said...

Hahah, I am counting on this Chinese baby calendar to get myself a baby girl this time :)

Deana E said...

yes, you have to add one year to it..betul la tu..i have checked mine few time with few other calendar..most said girl..he he

Deana E said...

oh.ya buying more pink now..kalau salah jaga diaorang tu..lol

JK said...

Hmmm...I'm not going to have another baby.