Friday, December 21, 2007

Pleasant Xmas surprise

My SIL came yesterday and handed me a parcel and guess what were the contents and from who???

They were really cute Xmas gifts from a dear friend and an ex-colleague (we shared the same cubicle space hee..) of mine when I was working in Singapore previously!! Yay!!! :)

Cute aren't they? :)

I didn't waste much time in using one of the gifts huh..hee...

Me & SL at the former National Reference Libray at Stamford Road, Singapore (2004).

Thank you very much for your sweet thoughts and for remembering me Aunty SL!! MMmuahhhh!! :) I do miss the times with you and WH in NLB... Here wishing you and your loved ones a blessed and wonderful Christmas and an a dynamite new year!! ;p

1 comment:

Caneeliea said...

Nice the keychain holder! So cute and unique!