Monday, December 17, 2007

Wouldn't it be good if...

This morning as I was looking at the mirror, I saw panda eyes looking back at me :( All due to me rushing to submit my assignments during the recent weekend. I was up from Saturday till 3am on Sunday and was up again till almost midnight on Sunday no thanks to my forever procrastinate attitude towards assignments and exams...

Anyway, even though I was up till the wee hours, surprisingly I was able to wake up at 6.30am on Sunday. Not that I want to wake up that early, just that I had an online class at 7.30am. I even managed to do one load of laundry, folded Ethan's clothes and had cereal breakfast before I login for my online class :) I am thankful that I don't have to physically attend lectures at the university. Since the university offers online tutorial class, I can just login to the system and listen to my lecturer or read his chat text and reply to him via chat in my pyjama at home. I can even take a peek at Ethan once a while just to check if he's awake for his morning feed and hang the laundry in between the online tutorial. However, I do sometimes wish that the online class can be more real and interesting whereby I'm able to see not only my lecturer's face but also my coursemates (who are mostly in Kelana Jaya centre). Wouldn't it be good if the university have Video Conference Equipment . What's more if they implement a video communication solution that allows natural face to face teleconferencing experience as offered by LifeSize.

1 comment:

ytryeyre said...

Here are my reasons.though Hogans have stimulated a million dollars imitations, Hogan Sneakers the originals are even now the greatest.For the modern, fashionista in you, take a look at their new wedge heel designs.If they are not water proof, you would need to take an extra step in doing that on your own.What's more, Franklin Marshall Clothes seldom people will be dynamic in cold weather.In order to work as intended, snowhogan must not be allowed to accumulate snow on the tops.From Converse styles to lightweight hogan, D&G glasses plimsoll hogan really have it all this spring.