Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What great bargain I've got!!


I've got myself this really inexpensive (dead cheap at RM5!!) but elegant accessory from Givers Mart recently. It was my second visit to the "Korean charity" shop that sells clothes (second hand & brand new), accessories, toys, books etc. Sometimes if you're lucky (especially when new stock just came in), you can get really great bargain for branded stuff e.g. Fisher Price toys at a very discounted price!! You can also ask them to send you sms when new items arrive (which I did hehe...). If you wanna know where Givers Mart is, it's on top of the KFC at Bornion. They have another branch in Grand Millenium (near to the new CKS Supermarket and Krishnan Curry House) which was opened since July this year.

1 comment:

Tigon said...

Hi, just wanted to know if Givers Mart is still in business or not. Read your post and I went by the place mentioned and I didn't see any sign "Givers Mart". Want to know coz I wanna donate some old clothes. Thanks