Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ethan is unwell...

I'm on "mummy at home" mode today as Ethan is not well. His fever was quite high last night when we brought him to the paed. Sadly he got infected again and so he has to take all the medicines that he was taking previously... So back to square one for his meds... sigh... But glad to say that his fever is gone now though he is still coughing a bit...Hopefully he will recover fast this time...

Anyway, being at home I managed to do a little bit of house chores when ever Ethan takes his naps. This morning I managed to do the laundry, did a bit of tidying up in the living room and some food preparations for tonight's dinner. Any how, I was hoping to vacuum the apartment, unfortunately I haven't got the chance to do that yet. Isn't life much simpler with the invention of vacuum? I find it and I'm sure you find cleaning the house using vacuum cleaner is a lot easier and cleaner too since it will take in all the dust. Personally, I have always like the Electrolux vacuum cleaner as I find it has more suction power as compares to other brands. I was visiting my big bro's house last month and saw this Electrolux EL1000A2 Pronto Bagless Stick Cyclonic Vacuum that looks neat. But if I ever do get an Electrolux vacuum cleaner or when my existing one can no longer be used, I would probably get the Electrolux EL6985A Bagged Canister Vacuum. Oppsss...Ethan is calling...gtg!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Saw ur shout over my blog, hence hope to see whether Ethan is ok. Glad to hear that he is better now!
Rgds, Catherine (newife blog)

Aunty J said...

Newife:
Thanks Catherine! :)