Thursday, June 26, 2008

HD Radio

I'm one of those who loves to listen to the radio while driving... listening to music especially those happy sort of songs or even songs that have sentimental value to me will never fail to put a smile on my face... it is also helpful when I'm stuck in a jam or after a bad day...but normally I will stick to one radio station for quite a while before I change to another radio station. As of this morning, I am still listening to Hit FM mainly because of the two funny DJs :) Since I have this kind of habit for not changing radio stations till I am bored with it, I don't think I will realize if there are any new radio stations. Anyway, have you heard about high definition radio ? I've heard of it but I don't really know what so special about it. But somebody told me that a high definition radio allows iTunes Tagging and it is actually a digital version of the usual FM and AM. They said it is crystal clear and you can also access to many different radio stations. I also heard with iTunes Tagging downloading can be done much simpler. Sounds familiar? Not for me as am truly clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff! hehe..

No comments: