Friday, August 15, 2008

Good friends I made...

As we walk through the journey of our lives, we tend to meet new friends or bump into old friends. As the saying goes, friends may come and friends may go...but there are certain friends that you seldom get the chance to meet or catch up with and yet the friendship doesn't fade...Recently, I had a girls night out as one of my friends, Hiew, is in town from Ozzie land for a short break. It was great to catch up with the ever so jolly Hiew and of coz with MeiFong, Cass and Amelia :) These are friends I made when I enrolled myself at UNITAR to pursue my MBA. Without them I would have given up my will to continue my studies during the 1st semester almost 4 years ago (mind you I had very rusty old brain then as the last time I sat for exam was 10yrs ago at that time!!) and without them I would have not been able to go through those crazy exam fever days!! Well, ladies, I'm glad I met you lot and thank you for your support all this while...and while you girls have done your MBA, I'm still trying to start my project paper!! hahaha...it ain't easy working, studying and being a mom at the same time but I do hope I can submit my project paper this year!! Arrghhh....

Happy Hiew & Cass

Smiley MeiFong while Amelia busy drinking ;p

Remembering the good old days and catching up with the lost time...

Here we are after 4 years... Hiew surrounded by ladies in black...didn't notice it till I saw this pic.. must be the monday blues ;p
Our study group preparing for our Finance Management paper about 3 yrs ago...

We managed to steal some time for camwhoring session despite being stressful then ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not many ppl can have some true frens. good for u girl!