Sunday, December 7, 2008

As Christmas is approaching...

I went for my annual just before Christmas hair therapy session last Friday ;p And though many have asked me not to go ahead with the perming of my hair in Facebook (thanks for all the comments hehe)...I've decided to just go ahead with it as it has been in my mind for the longest time...the only thing that was holding me back was the extra care and efforts that I need to do after washing and especially during the morning rush...normally I would go for the usual long layered cut with color & highlight, similar to last year's but this year, my hair looks like this... colored with mahagony brown and digitally permed ;p

I hope it's not too bad.. waddaya think? ;p
Oh oh...Ethan turns 18 months today!! :) Good thing is that we're off to Langkah Syabas for a Pre Xmas Party with all the other CD mommies in KK as well as friends and family...what a coincidence coz we'll be able to celebrate two in one occasion i.e. Xmas & Ethan turns 1 1/2 year old!! Hehe..ok folks gotta pack Ethan's stuff now...later!!

7 comments:

Deana E said...

nice hair and colour..baru perm pula tu..nice meeting u today..

nobathroomnosink said...

nah..no need to sisir rambut sdh!

Aunty J said...

DeanaE:
Hahaha...ya baru kana perm..tula tiak mau masuk swimming pool hahaha...ya it was nice to see you again :)

Strictpollyanna:
Huhu..ya ya..no more sisir haha

Anonymous said...

Nice hair! :D

Hannie C said...

ya.. no need to sisir .a.ahahah.. and no one will even notice that he haven't combed your hair!!
Nice color and that is really a brave move of urs :D

KaDusMama said...

yay!! cantiknya!! why not take ur pix from the front?? hehehe

CathJ said...

NIce.. I like.. ;), no photo 'front page' ke?? ;-)