Friday, November 21, 2008

Times Book Fair!

Ok, listen up all you book lovers and book worms out there, the Times Book Fair is on from today i.e. 21st November till 7th December. 9am-9pm. I was there during lunch time today and how I wish my lunch time was longer coz I would really love to have ample time to browse around for more books. Nevertheless I'm delighted with my purchases :) So if you dig books, wait no more. Go down to Kompleks Asia City and grab some great bargains for you and your lil' ones. There's "Today's special RM1" corner too! Discounts ranges from 30% -90% (Yes - 90%!!) and you can get great novels as low as RM10 - RM12 only! So hurry before the good ones are gone!

The only complain I have is the array of books that are not sorted out by various categories ;p

Some story books for Lil' E

And some for his mommy too :) My happiest purchase is The Toddler Years which I've been wanting to get hold of and today I got it at 30% discount! Yippee!! ;p

8 comments:

The Dusun Aroma said...

Thks for the info. will be checking it out tmrw!

CJane said...

I wonder if we have book fair over here too. Dah lama tak keluar rumah ni. LOL!

carolchs said...

i saw it on the newspaper too.
gotta head KAC tomorrow. mana tau dpt good books with good deal kan.

Deana E said...

ops..i was just there last sat for a while and i thought lama sudah..i also bought few books for sona..cute but all hard paper cover to the inside..so tempted to but more but i tahan tahan...itupun almost habis 100...hehe btw, our christmas promo is up at coluscakes.com..and confirm ka ur order dec tu?..it's my nightmore if i lupa bake hehe..email me k..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Ph, I wish they'd have one over here ... I could do with some new books :D

CathJ said...

Thanks for the info.. ;-)

Femin Susan said...

Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad I found your blog!
Welcome to my blog…….

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this.... afraid I don't have a chance to visit it since I'm not leaving there.... But I love book fair and spot for bargain good books!