Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lucky number 8th - me!

I know it isn't much, but hey, I'm one of the lucky 30 winners and I got myself a free eVoucher worth RM10 that I can redeem from thebabybliss.com teeheee!! ;D Someone forwarded me a new kiddy stuff eMall recently. And as I was surfing through thebabybliss.com site, my eyes caught a section of the site which stated I could win a RM10 voucher for being the lucky 8th person that sign up for The Baby Bliss mailing list. Although I didn't expect to win coz I rarely do anyway hehe...I went ahead and got myself registered...and wala' am one of the 8th lucky winners thus the happy me!! ;p Anyway, if you haven't heard about this new eMall, hop on to thebabybliss.com! ;p It's pretty new so I guess they are still stocking more stuff onto their site :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congratulations....

don't know how long i did not win any lucky draw already....